From our a la carte menu, enjoy our long standing classic dishes such as our semolina dusted calamari, our delicious half duck and Italian fish stew. Not to forget what put us on the map in 1988; our wood-fired pizzas. Some of our recipes have been in the family for generations including Mama Di Palmas’ gnocchi recipe which has been on our menu since we first opened our doors. We believe in staying true to the genuine Italian dining experience, where people celebrate life around a lively table sharing not only good food but also stories and laughter.
What We Offer:
- A seasonally driven menu focusing on fresh produce from local suppliers
- An extensive wine list featuring local and imported wines. We have over 15 wines available by the glass and a cellarmaster list featuring a great array of back-vintages. (BYO, wine only, is available our main dining area, corkage charge is $12 per bottle)
- The perfect atmosphere to have a meal with friends or a romantic dinner with a loved one.
- Exceptional private dining rooms and function packages that can be tailored to all tastes and budgets.
- A friendly and helpful front of house team, ready to cater to your every whim
- Takeaway and delivery (to local areas only)
This is Di Palma’s; simple ingredients, enriched by regional influences, combined with an unforgettable Melbourne Italian Restaurant experience